Monday 31 August 2015

On Holiday! Collecting Recipes!

It has been a very busy few weeks and I am sorry I haven't posted many recipes. Basically although I have been trying to get myself ready for my walking trip, I have also been trying to shake off a really bad cold which has laid me low for the last few weeks and I think it will be another week before I start to feel a whole lot better.

This isn't good news because tomorrow I am heading out to Singapore on my first stop to UK. I can't wait to feel the warmth and humidity in Singapore, because I think that's what my body needs right now to help it heal quickly.

I will not be posting for 5 weeks or so, but I wanted you to know that I will be collecting a whole of of new food ideas while I am away and hope to be able to share when I return.

So wish me luck on my 350 km walk! and  hope the legs holds out.

I am leaving you with some pics of UK I took last year. See you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment